Wednesday, December 5, 2012

TWG x Post-Exams Day 1

I'm finally done with my 7th semester at NTU! Just one more and I'm officially a graduate. Can't believe time has passed so fast. Was telling my dad that I still remember the very first day I moved into hall like it was just yesterday. 

But anyway, this semester passed really quickly and even though this was my hardest and heaviest semester I didn't feel like I was as hardworking as my previous few. Maybe I lost my momentum after going to Shanghai for half a year. But whatever it is I'm glad exams are over! I just hope my results will be acceptable.

Post-exam day one, I brought Nicole to TWG for a birthday treat. Initially we planned to go to the MBS outlet but I had errands to run in town so we settled for ION. It's my third time there, and because Nicole loves to drink tea, it was the best choice in my opinion.




Really hungry! But I urged her to take a look at the very very extensive list of tea. In the end we shared a pot of Vanilla tea and it's a good thing we did! Because by the end of the meal we were stuffed.






The Seafood Lasagna is a must-order when you go to TWG. I think that it's tastier than the beef one, and the Moroccan Mint tea infused taste is simply divine. However it can get a little overwhelming, so it's better to share. Besides that, we also ordered the Wagyu Beef burger which was also very tasty, and we actually expected the portion to be smaller. I loved that it also came with truffle fries.

TWG Tea Salon & Boutique
ION Orchard
2 Orchard Turn #02-21
Singapore 238801
Tel: +65 6735 1837
Shall end off the post with a picture of my outfit that day:
Top / Lovet
Skirt / The Velvet Dolls 
Necklace / Fox-Out 
Bag / Charles & Keith
Sandals / ipanema

No comments:

Post a Comment