Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Off I go!

In about 4 hours, I'm gonna head to the airport and I'll be heading to one of my favorite countries in the world. Thought I'll just do a mini-update with some pictures to fill this space (:





Celebrated Geri's birthday with a pool party! Aren't the floats so cute? Didn't swim that night cos I had consecutive papers two days after. Had to celebrate with my notes ):


The morning before my 2nd paper, memorizing as much as I could with help from Red Bull.


Picture taken after my 2nd last paper. The bulk of my friends sat for their last paper so everyone stayed behind to take pictures so I joined in!


The night after my last paper, stayed up till 5am watching Kim and Kourtney Take Miami cos I wanted to pre-empt my body clock to the Eastern Time. Now that my exams have officially ended, the feeling is quite surreal cos for once I have no direction. For the last 18 years I have been doing what I know, which is to study, and go to school, and sit for exams. Feels weird to be entering the workforce. Oh well, everyone tells me I should just enjoy while I can! And I shall try to do just that.


******

So anyway, I'll be taking another hiatus from this space, unless I can find a way to blog from Joel's laptop. I should be feeling excited to go on this grad trip! But really, it hasn't really sunk in yet cos everything's happening so fast, like exams just ended and all. Everyone's asking me why I'm going USA again when I've just gone last December (5 months ago). Really wanted to go to Europe instead but due to Joel getting his exchange in Canada, we had to change our plans to the states. Nevertheless, I'm going to different places and it's a free-and-easy roadtrip this time. So I foresee that it will be at a pace where I'll be able to take time to appreciate the culture and activities. Will definitely be a new experience, except for the fact that I'm going to Wizarding World of Harry Potter again (: (Just cos Joel hasn't been!) 

So till the next time, toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment